Pita Plus, Quick-Serve, Kosher, Pita Wraps on Lehigh Road in College Park - Closed Sep 1, 2010

mellow.gif I didnt know PitaPlus was opened whenever i stop in at the greek place next door Pita Plus is always closed and it has an abandoned look.

There can't be a better gyro in DC. Fresh dill, scallions, thick yogurt, just the right amount of feta...I try not to use cutesy neologisms like "foodgasm," but if I did, that's exactly how I would describe the gyro at GDE.

How do the gyros at Greek Deli Express compare with Pita Plus in College Park?

mellow.gif I didnt know PitaPlus was opened whenever i stop in at the greek place next door Pita Plus is always closed and it has an abandoned look.

Pita Plus is open, and to the best of my knowledge, is the only certified kosher restaurant in Prince Georges County (although that may no longer be true).

Cheers,
Rocks.

Do you stop by on friday nights or saturdays? They are closed then to observe Shabbat. Speaking of I should visit my friends over there.. falafel laffa... yum.

AHH HA so thats what the deal is. I guess I will have to go directly after work but the traffic in that area SUCKS!

Do you stop by on friday nights or saturdays? They are closed then to observe Shabbat. Speaking of I should visit my friends over there.. falafel laffa... yum.