Russian River Brewing Company

Does anybody know any retail stores that carry Russian River Brewing Company's (i.e. Pliny the Elder & Younger) beers? Other than Cali, I believe that DC and PA are the only two areas that distrubute it.
For some reason, I think I might have seen that at Total Wine at Landmark, but I could be completely wrong ;)

I just looked at the Russian River website and it gives a Lorton distribution for the DC area, so maybe I'm not imagining that.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/dc.html

For some reason, I think I might have seen that at Total Wine at Landmark, but I could be completely wrong ;)

I just looked at the Russian River website and it gives a Lorton distribution for the DC area, so maybe I'm not imagining that.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/dc.html

I just called the distributor-- Rick's in Alexandria and Whole Foods in Fairfax. Chevy Chase might have some in stock, but they haven't placed an order since early May.

I just called the distributor-- Rick's in Alexandria and Whole Foods in Fairfax. Chevy Chase might have some in stock, but they haven't placed an order since early May.

Probably worth calling each of those places before you head out there. I don't recall seeing either Pliny at either location the last time I was out in that neck of the woods (a couple months). Maybe get in touch with the Brickskeller and see if Dave has any, and what distributor he gets it from. I know he gets kegs of Pliny from time to time.

Probably worth calling each of those places before you head out there. I don't recall seeing either Pliny at either location the last time I was out in that neck of the woods (a couple months). Maybe get in touch with the Brickskeller and see if Dave has any, and what distributor he gets it from. I know he gets kegs of Pliny from time to time.

I've worked down the street from Rick's for the past 6 yrs and I frequent on a weekly basis. They've never had either of the Pliny's as long as I've been going. Every so often they will have Damnation or Temptation in stock. Also, I beleive the Pliny's are keg only.