Maggi's Pizza & Deli (Formerly Pasquale's Deli), The Maggi Brothers on Ridge Road in Damascus

Boar's Head brand meats and decent bread - makes for a really good sub. Add roasted peppers and some zippy provolone and it is one of the better italian subs I've had in the metro area. Haven't tried anything else yet. Used to run Maggi's in Wheaton in the early 80s.

Sadly, takeout only and a little pricy ($8.99 for a sub) but the quality is great and the portion is decent.

Boar's Head brand meats and decent bread - makes for a really good sub. Add roasted peppers and some zippy provolone and it is one of the better italian subs I've had in the metro area. Haven't tried anything else yet. Used to run Maggi's in Wheaton in the early 80s.

Sadly, takeout only and a little pricy ($8.99 for a sub) but the quality is great and the portion is decent.

As in Maggi's Pizza? Mr. S and I were just talking the other day about his days of spinning pizza there in the '70's. tongue.gif

26315 Ridge Road

Damascus, MD, 20872

Phone:

301-253-4620

Mon - Fri:

11:00 am - 9:00 pm

Sat:

9:00 am - 9:00 pm

website

Culinary Team:

Dennis Maggi, Chris Maggi and Patrick Maggi

General Manager:

patrick maggi

As in Maggi's Pizza?

Yes, and thanks to an astute member, I know now that it's all the same family, and that Pasquale's Deli has changed its name to Maggi's Pizza & Deli (the history is here).

Papa Pasquale Maggi is the genesis of all this, and the three sons, Dennis, Patrick, and Chris have changed the name to Maggi's (their family name) - same ownership, same menu.