Korean Restaurants

Is this the one with the yellow sign with the cow on it facing away from the pike?

It's in the Barcroft Plaza (w/Harris Teeter) at the corner of Lincolnia Road and Columbia Pike. It's a couple miles east/north of Little River Turnpike. Han Sung Oak did a good job with a couple of large group (DR.com and other) meals I've attended.

Yep

While we enjoyed our meal there, but it was a bit costly. We usually head across the street to Honey Pig which is our only stop for BBQ right now. But if we were int he mood for a more sedate atmosphere the yellow cow place (as we think of it) would be it.

The one with the cow sign is Chung Dai kam. Hang Sun Oak is a bit more up scale, they have very good bbq too.

For Bon Chon chicken, I usually get the soy garlic, the spicy is painfully spicy, even more spicy than most stuff at a Sichuan restaurant.

The one with the cow sign is Chung Dai kam. Hang Sun Oak is a bit more up scale, they have very good bbq too.

For Bon Chon chicken, I usually get the soy garlic, the spicy is painfully spicy, even more spicy than most stuff at a Sichuan restaurant.

Thanks everybody for the feedback!

rob

Thanks. I will ahve to try Hang Sun Oak as I have head good things and I thought the palce with the yellow sign (and no English name on the sign or menu) was it.

Any reccomendations out in the Silver Spring/Rockville area? I've heard of Options and Woomi Garden, but have only been to Woomi and don't remember what I had...

We often go to woomi in wheaton and it is good. we get the seafood pancake, the fried dumplings, bulgoki, short ribs and shrimp plus jap chae

Of those, I don't really think of Yechon as a barbecue place. It's a "little bit of everything, with some bbq" sort. Now, of the two left, I'd probably go with Kogiya as it's my favorite of the two. The only other place I can really think of would be Oegadgib.