NoVa-ARL backyard caterer suggestions?

NolaCaine

Ordinarily I cater my own parties so my guests are used to some very good Southern cooking.

However, with this baby and this job and my general desire to be lazy on weekends, I'd like to have 1st birthday party (n=40) and Christening (n=25) catered. Birthday is in early spring, Christening late spring. Both Sundays.

I'm thinking outdoor BBQ for Christening but think I need a caterer that can do indoor or out for the first birthday so am open to menu.

I should mention that I am new to throwing money at problems so would like something with a range of prices so I can choose cheap if I "can't get over" the price of something....

Also, I don't expect any children at these events...except the guest of honor.

Ordinarily I cater my own parties so my guests are used to some very good Southern cooking.

However, with this baby and this job and my general desire to be lazy on weekends, I'd like to have 1st birthday party (n=40) and Christening (n=25) catered. Birthday is in early spring, Christening late spring. Both Sundays.

I'm thinking outdoor BBQ for Christening but think I need a caterer that can do indoor or out for the first birthday so am open to menu.

I should mention that I am new to throwing money at problems so would like something with a range of prices so I can choose cheap if I "can't get over" the price of something....

Also, I don't expect any children at these events...except the guest of honor.

No brainer!! Dixie Bones in Occoquan.