Trident Crossfit, Fitness Center, North Alexandria

ktmoomau

I have been going to Trident Crossfit for a couple months now. I really like it. The owners Chris and Andrea are very nice and the staff is really good at helping you fit into the system no matter what kind of shape you are in. I have found it has really helped when I hit a plateau working out at my condo's gym. I have also been learning to lift weights with proper technique, something I did not know how to do before now. I was really scared about trying it at first, but now I really love it. No A/C and the bits of running you do outside, but it works well. Crossfit is a little more expensive than a normal gym, but you get group classes with individual attention. I have problems with my shoulder muscles and Chris gave me exercises to do that have really helped my posture and back. Anyway if you are looking for a new workout or have hit a plateau and need a jump start you might give it a try.

I like that they teach the same class multiple times a day so I can actually make it on my schedule, which tends to be really hectic.

Katelin Moomau