Help Needed - Plumber in Alexandria

JimRice

I need a plumber for our place in Alexandria - Fairfax County, just south of the beltway. I have two or three minor things that have accumulated. Does anyone have a recommendation? Getting it right the first time is important, getting it right and being affordable is perfect.

John C. Flood has done really good work in my lemon of a building, from fixing the gas leaks and water leaks to servicing A/C. I'm not sure how their prices compare, but the service on numerous visits has been excellent (one grumpy A/C guy notwithstanding).

John C. Flood has done really good work in my lemon of a building, from fixing the gas leaks and water leaks to servicing A/C. I'm not sure how their prices compare, but the service on numerous visits has been excellent (one grumpy A/C guy notwithstanding).

I've heard these guys have a crack crew.

I've used Stang Plumbing and Heating for about 15 years now. No idea how their prices are comparatively, but when I stick with a business for 15 years there's a reason. They're out of Gaithersburg but it can't hurt to ask if they'll go to NoVa. www.stangplumbing.com

I've heard these guys have a crack crew.

Jim, did you find an answer to your problem?