Benefit For Murray Stenson at The Passenger Monday, 11/05/12

ad.mich

I am posting this from my phone so I apologize for the lack of links, but...

Noted Seattle-area bartender Murray Stenson is of poor health with a heart condition, and as a Restaurant Employee, he is without health insurance to cover his needed procedure. After a week of spontaneous donations from concerned individuals, the fundraising drives have started across the country.

Tomorrow The Passenger will be donating 10% of all sales and all tips to the cause. If you are having a post work drink (or multiple) you should absolutely consider coming here.

I am posting this from my phone so I apologize for the lack of links, but...

Noted Seattle-area bartender Murray Stenson is of poor health with a heart condition, and as a Restaurant Employee, he is without health insurance to cover his needed procedure. After a week of spontaneous donations from concerned individuals, the fundraising drives have started across the country.

Tomorrow The Passenger will be donating 10% of all sales and all tips to the cause. If you are having a post work drink (or multiple) you should absolutely consider coming here.

Although I'm guessing, I suspect that any add-ons, above normal tip, could be designated for Mr. Stenson also. Can someone talk to the staff about that, in case someone might want to throw in a couple extra dollars for each drink?

Although I'm guessing, I suspect that any add-ons, above normal tip, could be designated for Mr. Stenson also. Can someone talk to the staff about that, in case someone might want to throw in a couple extra dollars for each drink?

Given that 100% of all tips are going to the fund, I'd wager that any extra dollars you throw in for a drink will go to it.

I'm hoping to be there right at 5 - meeting a coworker later there but I want to make sure I have a bar stool!