52 replies to this topic

#51 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,260 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:21 PM

"Judge Drops Case Of Woman Accused Of Failing To Pay Beltway Express Lane Tolls" by Justin Juvenal on washingtonpost.com

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

#52 Al Dente

Al Dente

Prescott Pharmaceuticals Rep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:14 PM

Not really about toll lanes per se, but I have a radical solution to the area's traffic problem! Dam(n) the Potomac upriver and reroute it around the city! Great Falls could be filled in with concrete to eliminate the gorge, and then paved over with multiple roads taking drivers in multiple directions. We're hampered by that damn river!

Send donations to damthepotomac.org.

#53 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,260 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

Not really about toll lanes per se, but I have a radical solution to the area's traffic problem! Dam(n) the Potomac upriver and reroute it around the city! Great Falls could be filled in with concrete to eliminate the gorge, and then paved over with multiple roads taking drivers in multiple directions. We're hampered by that damn river!

Send donations to damthepotomac.org.

Where's William Douglas when we need him?

• bookluvingbabe likes this

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Commuting, Beltway, Express Lanes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users