Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend

ktmoomau

This weekend is the Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend, a fundraiser put on by the Campagna Center in Alexandria, Virginia- a non-profit that supports children's education with a variety of programs. (I am on the board of the Junior Friend's of the Campagna Center- full disclosure.)

Friday Nov 30: There are still tickets left for Deck the Halls with Santa- a children's craft event, Taste of Scotland and the Patron Hour- a scotch tasting and tasty beverage event on Friday night. And a Holiday Marketplace with free admission at the Masonic Temple in Alexandria.

Saturday Dec 1: There is the absolutely free parade on Saturday which is tons of fun, and you can waive at my Hubby in his porsche and me walking the dog! Then there are home tours of the historic homes in Alexandria, one apparently this year is a popular home of some fairly prominent bloggers. Heather and Green sales at the Campagna Center with some lovely greens and then the boat parade!

Tickets and more information here:

http://www.scottishchristmaswalk.com/

Anyway hope to see you there! And afterwards go support the restauranteurs in the area!