52 replies to this topic

#51 Pool Boy

Pool Boy

DC Crüdite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,310 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:53 PM

Second The Rogue Gentleman rec. It is better than Rose's Luxury in my opinion. Especially if you enjoy craft cocktails.

Thanks for the suggestion. We're probably going to do Rappahannock again, but the cocktails look great. Maybe post-show depending on how late they stay open mid week. I am going to a death metal show at the canal club actually. Hopefully I survive the experience.

Food.Wine.Cats.Music.Travel.Hawaiian Shirts.Art.Hiking.Photography.Movie Quotes.Impressions-Humor-Voices For My Cats. :)

#52 Mark Dedrick

Mark Dedrick

Member: H Street Overlords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:52 PM

We were huge fans of the cocktails at both Rogue Gentleman and Saison. 

I'd also strongly recommend the Roosevelt for dinner. It was our favorite meal when we were in Richmond earlier this year. Just fantastic. 

Formerly DCDuck

@markdedrick on Twitter

#53 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,071 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

Thanks for the suggestion. We're probably going to do Rappahannock again, but the cocktails look great. Maybe post-show depending on how late they stay open mid week. I am going to a death metal show at the canal club actually. Hopefully I survive the experience.

Send Buz Grossberg (FlaySlayer) a PM.

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users