Dining near BWI - Southern Baltimore is Fine, Too

Tweaked

A friend is doing some consulting work and staying in a hotel near BWI (Linthicum) and we have graciously agreed to drive up there and meet her for dinner.

What's good and close-ish to the airport?  I need veg/pescatarian (gf) and gluten free (friend)...yeah, I know, I suck.

According to the dining guide, Sushi Sono and Grace Garden seem to be the best food wise.

What else should we consider?

We are probably not considering driving into Baltimore at this point.

The fate of Monday night rests in your hands fellow Rockwellians.

Ignore everything above.  I've now been informed driving into Baltimore is acceptable.

Since I don't know much about Baltimore City dining...what's good for veg/pescatarian (gf) and gluten free (friend)...yeah, I know, I still suck.

And yes, the fate of Monday night still rests in your hands fellow Rockwellians.

Tell your friends that if they want beer, to buy it *before* driving to that strip of hotels in Linthicum - for whatever reason (and I can take a pretty good guess as to what the reason is), there is *nowhere* on that strip that sells alcohol to go, not even a 7-11. So if you're a hotel guest, you're trapped into buying six-dollar drafts at the hotel bar.