Sunday Breakfast in Fairfax or Merrifield for Two Adults and Two Children

Sundae in the Park

Two adults and two kids, looking for breakfast in Fairfax City to about Merrifield, possibly Vienna, at 9 AM on a Sunday. If it were later we'd just go to A&J, and no, the kids won't eat Korean food for breakfast :P (I did ask). Presently thinking about Ted's Bulletin in the Mosaic, mostly because of the time limitations. We don't want to be too fancy or expensive. Can we do better for our group? Thanks, all!

Two adults and two kids, looking for breakfast in Fairfax City to about Merrifield, possibly Vienna, at 9 AM on a Sunday. If it were later we'd just go to A&J, and no, the kids won't eat Korean food for breakfast :P (I did ask). Presently thinking about Ted's Bulletin in the Mosaic, mostly because of the time limitations. We don't want to be too fancy or expensive. Can we do better for our group? Thanks, all!

Ted's Bulletin fits your criteria on paper, but I think the food there is pretty terrible.

On the other hand, Sunday breakfast in the area your describe isn't all that common. What about Le Pain Quotidien? I think it's too expensive for its own good, but I'd sooner go there than Ted's Bulletin. Silver Diner? Härth? Bernie's Deli opens at 9 AM, and that might be my first choice on this list.

And I know you said Korean is out, but to help others in the future, here's Woo Lae Oak's breakfast menu:

post-2-0-04742100-1436561114_thumb.png