WHY YOU SHOULD POST HERE

DonRocks

Take a look at this screen shot:

Screenshot 2016-07-09 at 12.39.54.png

There's absolutely no question that "WHY YOU SHOULD POST HERE" is greater click-bait than "Arielle Shoshana Scented Luxuries - Customer-Oriented Fragrance Boutique in Mosaic District," yet the latter has double the views in the same amount of time. 

Why?

Because people are finding it on search engines, and reading what it contains.

Even if there's only a 1% "view-to-purchase" ratio, that's still seven extra sales that Arielle Shoshana has gotten in the past seven months - that's probably about $500 extra dollars in revenue, all because Al the Pal took the time to write a brief note.

If your relative or friend has a business that you believe in and want to support, there is probably *nothing* you can do of greater value to them more than posting here. Please "Read Me" for the 2-3 easy-to-follow rules before posting.

Your posts supporting businesses you genuinely believe in will be here essentially forever - or until the sun explodes, whichever comes first, and a company will be reaping the benefits of your good words long, long into the future. It takes so little, and does so much. And you'll also be supporting donrockwell.com - rest assured, if all I cared about was "volume," I would ease off on the qualifications it takes to post here (not everyone can), but I'm continuing to place integrity over growth. If you value such a philosophy, please help us out by posting in this forum.

Cheers,
Rocks