Apocalypse Chow: Jim Bakker (Yes, That Jim Bakker) Offers 31,047 Servings of Survival Food for $4,500

Al Dente

Remember Jim Bakker? He's now in the food biz marketing his $4500 Peace of Mind Final Countdown Offer. You and your loved ones can rest assured that you'll have plenty of food during The Rapture!

As heard on NPR:

"Apocalypse Chow: We Tried Televangelist Jim Bakker's 'Survivalist Food'" by Kylie Mohr on npr.org

Buy it here!

"Peace of Mind Final Countdown Offer" on jimbakkershow.com

How in the world can you get 31,000 servings of food for this much?

This review for 31,500 servings of food (enough for 4 people for 1 year), listed on the Costco.com website, will probably always be my favorite.  I assume it was a joke but you never know.

Jokes about preparing for crisis du jour (Ebola?  Zombie Apocolyse?  6" of snow?) aside, Shelf Reliance is actually a pretty good product at a decent price.  I've bought their freeze dried fruit assortments and they're a good deal.

★★★★★★★★★★5 out of 5 stars.
Phoenix999  
· 2 years ago  
Get a smaller supply if you live in a 1 br apt

Whet this first arrived I wondered how I'd fit all this food in my Apartment but after getting rid of the couch and coffee table in the living room and swap a double bed for a single bed I was able to store all the food.

I was unhappy that the fruit drinks only last 3 years as I live alone and that means this is a 4 year supply of food but if you use the fruit drink mix as sugar then you'll use it up.

My advice though is don't get this if you live in a bachelor apartment and if you live in a 1 bedroom then only buy 1 of these at a time, I usually like to order 2 of everything I buy but I'm glad I only ordered 1.

+ Pros:  lots of variety - Cons:  takes up a huge amount of space

✔ Yes,  I recommend this product.

• Like 2