What Are You Eating Right Now?

Heather

Madame et Monsieur, allow me to present: The Brazilian Wax (A working title)! Cachaca, grenadine, Angostura, and Fresca. #include <beer.h> glass by Thinkgeek.com. Bendy straw by Harris Teeter. Kind of settled, but it was a really neat cloudy red gradiant.

thebrazilianwax24xk.jpg

Edited by shogun

Madame et Monsieur, allow me to present: The Brazilian Wax (A working title)!  Cachaca, grenadine, Angostura, and Fresca.  #include <beer.h> glass by Thinkgeek.com.  Bendy straw by Harris Teeter.  Kind of settled, but it was a really neat cloudy red gradiant.

thebrazilianwax24xk.jpg

You should work for Sunday Source. You'd be brilliant.

Madame et Monsieur, allow me to present: The Brazilian Wax (A working title)!  Cachaca, grenadine, Angostura, and Fresca.  #include <beer.h> glass by Thinkgeek.com.  Bendy straw by Harris Teeter.  Kind of settled, but it was a really neat cloudy red gradiant.

thebrazilianwax24xk.jpg

Love the bendy straw! The rest, well, sounds interesting. Fresca's not my beverage, though.

ScotteeM

Love the bendy straw!  The rest, well, sounds interesting.  Fresca's not my beverage, though.

ScotteeM

Eh, it's a decent mixer. Only reason I keep it around.

As for me, I'm picking at the tasty pasta salad I made for lunch at the farm-moving: my favourite eight-color pasta (Tri-colour? HA!), roasted red peppers, marinated artichoke, and bag tuna, with a tasty honey cider/Napa mustard vinaigrette.

Heh, a stuffed flank steak made an absolute fool out of me about two weeks ago...maybe someday I'll post the harrowing tale.

Edited to admit: Now that I count, it might be only six color. It's still cool though...I guess....

Edited by shogun

Two chocolate marscapone cookies from Breadline and a coffee from M.E. Swing's. After-lunch office snack of champions! Champions would would otherwise go totally psycho all over everybody, or stash a bottle of Jack behind the hardware cabinet.

I kid, of course. Obviously.

Flavored popcorn from a big tin.

For some reason I like this stuff ( you know, "butter", "caramel" and "cheese") and every year my company sends tins to our lesser clients and suppliers (our better firends get something nicer). And every year we get a sample tin around now. And every year it seems that I am just starting soem sort of diet on the day it arrives.

At least it won't last long.

Black radish on Icelandic butter smeard baguette. BTW I tried Icelandic lamb for the 1st time and highly recommend it. It's in season now through December and is available at Whole Foods. It's dificult for me to describe the best I can do is say lamb-y but not game-y and somehow or other there is an almost grassy flavor :lol:

BTW I tried Icelandic lamb for the 1st time and highly recommend it.  It's in season now through December and is available at Whole Foods.  It's dificult for me to describe the best I can do is say lamb-y but not game-y and somehow or other there is an almost grassy flavor :lol:

Ditto. It's an excellent product IMHO. Your description is right on.

A sandwich -- I made a pumpkin focaccia (sort of) yesterday. The bread sliced and toasted. There's a bit of artichoke and sun-dried tomato spread on both slices of bread. Sliced tomatoes andd avocado, spinach, gruyere, and a touch of salt and pepper. YUM!

For dinner:

Planning to broil up some rib eye marinated with italian dressing, sea salt, pepper, and dried italian herbs.

Sauteed onions and oyster mushrooms with garlic and a splash of white.

Rice

Drink: Meridian 2003 Chardonnay

:lol: best friend is in town.