Costco, a Washington-Based, Membership-Only Retailer - the Seventh-Largest Retailer in the World

Washington Chain Membership-Only Seventh-Largest Retailer in the World

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#201 Sundae in the Park

Sundae in the Park

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:56 PM

I've been eying the 19-piece pyrex snapware that is on sale this month, but the reviews on the Costco site are mixed (though the reviews on Amazon for seemingly the same product are excellent). Anybody have any experience with this set, particularly with regard to the robustness of the lids? Thanks!

#202 astrid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:11 PM

The parking issue at Pentagon City has been resolved. Most of the occupied spaces are now available.

#203 ALB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:44 PM

I have the Pyrex Snapwear and I love it. I haven't had it long enough to judge long term strength but it stays tight, doesn't leak and comes in usable sizes.

#204 Smita Nordwall

Smita Nordwall

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:59 PM

I use the Pyrex pieces everyday. They have replaced 97% of plastic containers in my kitchen. I wash them in the dishwasher (lids on top rack, of course) and have seen no change in them in more than a year.

Another advantage: I tend to use up leftovers that would otherwise tie up limited containers. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Washington Chain, Membership-Only, Seventh-Largest Retailer in the World

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users