1553 replies to this topic

#1551 sistinas

sistinas

shrimp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

Hi fellow board members,

My name is Elizabeth, I'm a  long time lurker who figured it was about time I contributed.  I grew up near Philadelphia but moved down to Montgomery County years back to work for NIH and am currently with NIAMS (Arthritis Institute) and live in North Bethesda.  Not a great cook though Penzey's has really helped improve my game but I  love to eat out though I am usually limited by my budget to the more affordable bites and really appreciate the recommendations. I don't really know anybody "in the business" aside from I knew Andy Myers way back when he worked at Zenith comics and am proud of how far he's come!

#1552 Al Dente

Al Dente

Prescott Pharmaceuticals Rep

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:06 AM

Welcome Sistinas!

#1553 NPMelody

NPMelody

I Just Made My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:08 AM

Hi all,

This is my first post for this community. My name is Nuttha but please call me Mea. I am an Asian girl and I just recently graduated in culinary field for associate degree from AI. I am good in Asian cuisine especially Thai food however I am able to cook for international cuisine as well. I am also able to do the baking well. At this moment, I am looking for a job in culinary field. I notice that this website is a nice community. I will be a good friend and good member for the community. Please feel free to reply my topic in the future.

Cheers.

Mae

• DonRocks likes this

#1554 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,547 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:46 AM

Hi all,

This is my first post for this community. My name is Nuttha but please call me Mea. I am an Asian girl and I just recently graduated in culinary field for associate degree from AI. I am good in Asian cuisine especially Thai food however I am able to cook for international cuisine as well. I am also able to do the baking well. At this moment, I am looking for a job in culinary field. I notice that this website is a nice community. I will be a good friend and good member for the community. Please feel free to reply my topic in the future.

Cheers.

Mae

Hi Nuttha,

Is it Mea or Mae? You typed both! 

Welcome, and we're all glad to have you here, and looking forward to learning from you.

Cheers,

Rocks

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users