Catonsville Gourmet - Chef Rob Rehmert's Fresh Seafood on Frederick Road in Catonsville

I had dinner here on Saturday night.  It was pretty good.  A nice space with a lot of separate dining spaces.  They don't have a liquor license, but it is BYOB (evidently they are too close to a church to get a license).  I think they charge a reasonable $5 corkage fee for the table (they will bring you proper glassware and an opener).  If you forgot to bring beer or wine, there is a liquor store directly across the street.  People were sitting there with small coolers full of beer.  They don't take reservations, but they do take 30 minute call aheads.  The menu was very heavy on seafood offerings, with a couple steaks and perhaps a chicken dish (non-seafood items can have crab added).  They also have a sushi section on the menu.  We started with mussels, which were very tasty, but it was a slightly small bowl of bivalves.  For an entree, I had the bouillabaisse, which while it wasn't the best example I have had, had a nice flavor and a ton of seafood.  My wife had pappardelle with a bunch of crab and lobster in a light cream sauce--it was very good.  My parents each got soft shell crabs, which they chose to get sauteed instead of fried they were served with a starch and veg.  The standout of the  night was my cousin's sea bass which was coated in sesame, cooked perfectly and served with a ton of vegetables and roasted fingerling potatoes.  For desert we had Smith Island Cake (how can you go wrong), vanilla chocolate chip gellato with chocolate sauce, and an apple pie sundae--all were a good end to a nice meal.