Estadio, Tapas at 14th and Church Street in Logan Circle, with a Second Branch in Charleston, SC - No Longer Affiliated with Fat Baby, Inc.

10 hours ago, saf said:

Anyone been here lately? Thinking of going for the gintonic June thing. But last time we went, it was sad, for pandemic reasons. Wondering if menus and ordering have returned to normal, or if it is still QR menus and food runners only, and NO BAR SEATS.

We sat at the bar there a couple of weeks ago.  Paper menus are back.  All seemed like it was in the before times.

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2022 at 9:13 AM, dcs said:

We sat at the bar there a couple of weeks ago.  Paper menus are back.  All seemed like it was in the before times.

So we went, and it was good, and service was good, and drinks were good, and yay!

• Like 2

This is sad - we will miss them.

When I read about this earlier, it explained why I was not able to make a reservation for the 4 of us on Friday. We are planning a 14th Street expedition, and after drinks at Crown and Crow, this was the plan. Now I am not sure if we should try to walk in and sit at the bar or the kitchen bar or not.