Need Burger Caterer

I NEED HELP! I am looking for a company or caterer who will come to my house (Montgomery County) and do burgers/ribs/chicken for a Saturday afternoon party in September. There will be about 30 kids and 40 adults. Looking for something casual and fun... Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you!

Scott

I NEED HELP! I am looking for a company or caterer who will come to my house (Montgomery County) and do burgers/ribs/chicken for a Saturday afternoon party in September. There will be about 30 kids and 40 adults. Looking for something casual and fun... Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thank you!

Scott

Contact Rochelle Reid Myers, Malawry on this site. Here's her website. She's great.

Thank you!

Scott

If you want I do Smoking on the side Chicken and Ribs or Pulled Pork. I have a commercial smoker and I do side gigs. Let me know.

If you want I do Smoking on the side Chicken and Ribs or Pulled Pork. I have a commercial smoker and I do side gigs. Let me know.

I love chicken and ribs (could work for adults) but need a burger bar for the kids. Is that up your alley?

Scott

I love chicken and ribs (could work for adults) but need a burger bar for the kids. Is that up your alley?

Scott

3 Firefighters And A Pig also does bbq catering including burgers, hotdogs, custom quesadillas and sausages Scott 571-237-5085

Probably too late for your party, but still... we had Howard do a party for us in June and he was great and easy to

work with, food was great.

We did not have burgers on site, but pit beef and sides and smoked salmon. Very generous portions.

The Town Grill is attached to a Citgo station, (sort of like something out of Texas). It is very popular in these parts.

http://www.lisbontowngrill.com/ordereze/default.aspx

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lisbon-MD/Lisbon-Town-Grill/196682217190?v=photos&__a=11&