Rogue 24, Blagden Alley in Mount Vernon Square - 2007 James Beard Winner RJ Cooper Departs on Dec 31, 2015 - Closed Jan 15, 2016

Chef, we had an amazing time last night, thanks so much for everything, and best of luck. Will you be streaming Panic again tonight? That was definitely a highlight of the evening, listening to them while having a great meal.

Of course l!!!

NYE SHOW ATLANTA FOX THEYBWONT BE GWTTING ODF THE STAGE.

• Like 1

Breaking news: Rogue 24 closed this evening for the final time.

Retired in Bold.

My heart just stopped for a moment when I read this. I'm so sorry to see this news. I am glad now that I got to enjoy a dinner at Rogue 24 last November to celebrate my birthday--and it was such a blowout celebration that I was recovering for days after (chronic fatigue + 3.5-hour dinner = total (but happy) exhaustion). I still miss RJ in Merrifield and I am sad that he has left DC, but I am grateful for what he did while here, and I'm happy for his family that he is doing right by them.

• Like 3

I can't stop anyone if they want to issue a comment about that.

Good thing this didn't happen in Maine or nobody would know.

I really don't get the public's response to Eater - we have more posts on our DC forum than they have worldwide - what is the big deal?

Eater was never great, but the website change seemed to have made it even worse. I rarely see readers comment on any of their "articles".

Ever since I discovered your site, it's my primary reference for all things food in the DC metro area.

• Like 1