Red Rocks Cafe and Tequila Bar, Americanized Tex-Mex on Old Centerville and Braddock Road in Centreville

I went in Red Rocks once a long time ago (10 years?). I just remember walking out after a few minutes for some reason and have never been back. I don't remember exactly why we walked out. Something like they were only serving a buffet at the time? I can't remember exactly, but it wasn't anything like horrible service or anything really bad.

I noticed the old O'Toole's place has a coming soon banner hanging. I think it's another Korean establishment. After some internet research, it appears to be named Korshi.

I wouldn't call Red Rock the best mexican out there but it is certainly adequate. In fact, their fried beef tacos are not only bad for you, but quite tasty. The place is much better now that the smoking ban is in place as it is a bar first, and a food establishment second. My family goes there from time to time. None of it is fine cuisine but sometimes the food there can be better than average.

I used to be a regular at Red Rocks when I lived within walking distance. The food is decent. I have not had anything terrible there. The fried tacos are pretty good. I enjoy their chicken wings. The sauce is made from cholula hot sauce which I don't really care for but in wing sauce form it's good. They have a very good happy hour. $1.75 domestic drafts, $6 wings and nachos. They have a large group of regulars for happy hour. All of the servers except one who I won't mention are great.

The owner recently started charging $1 credit card processing fee.

My parents love the fried tacos here.  I can't say I have ever had a bad meal here.  I've never had a great one either.  As far as bars go that happen to sell food, they do a pretty good job at it.  Probably with less overhead than Alto plaza.