Office Caterer Suggestions

goodeats

Hi all,

I was just curious if there were any caterers you all liked for your office hot or cold lunches or snacks. I feel like it is time to branch out, but some are a bit too pricey. I think my office likes to stick to $13 per person (sandwich, salad, dessert) for cold lunches and around $19-22 per person for hot lunches.

Could you also list who you work with at the catering company too?

Thank you all in advance!

Hi all,

I was just curious if there were any caterers you all liked for your office hot or cold lunches or snacks. I feel like it is time to branch out, but some are a bit too pricey. I think my office likes to stick to $13 per person (sandwich, salad, dessert) for cold lunches and around $19-22 per person for hot lunches.

Could you also list who you work with at the catering company too?

Thank you all in advance!

I've ordered lunches from Bread & Brew, and they are quite good. They offer a variety of sandwiches and salads and a cookie/brownie platter in that price range. I usually speak with Teri, who is very helpful.

Hi all,

I am not the $ person in our office but I love me some Phillips.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-phillips-washington-3

I've only had their sandwich/salad/dessert and also coffee and pastry service and it can't be beat. Our $ woman is cheep so I'm sure it would be in your budget.