Annapolis Ice Cream Company, Main Street in Annapolis

I know there are a lot of ice cream places in Annapolis. There is the gelato place, storm bros, ben and jerry's, etc, etc, BUT the only one that is particularly awesome in the Annapolis Ice Cream Company. It is a recent addition to the place, only a couple years old, but they make their ice cream in store, using fresh and natural ingredients. And it is good. If you don't believe me go and try the blackberry cobbler and then come back. Seriously, go do it and try to tell me there is any place better in Annapolis. This place is a pretty simple little storefront with a little penguin logo on the window up on Main St. The ice cream is so good, we now order pints and share them back at my Mom's home (more cost effective too). The brownie sundae is also heavenly. Even just the simple strawberry or sweet cream is really really good. Many of the flavors are seasonal due to ingredient availability, but worth the wait.

http://www.annapolisicecream.com/

I know there are a lot of ice cream places in Annapolis. There is the gelato place, storm bros, ben and jerry's, etc, etc, BUT the only one that is particularly awesome in the Annapolis Ice Cream Company. It is a recent addition to the place, only a couple years old, but they make their ice cream in store, using fresh and natural ingredients.

If you go to their website, the Only the good stuff... section is worth reading.