catharine

$20 Tuesday at Hong Kong Pearl, Seven Corners - Tuesday, May 8th, 2012 at 7:30 PM

42 posts in this topic

If anyone is interested for their regular menu $20 Tuesday type of place, I think it's worth trying several things off their menu, especially casseroles and some seafood items.

I'm game.

Someone throw in dates please? Like April 24-25, May 1, 9, 10, 15, or 18? Pick a number. :-)

(Obviously, I don't want to pick. )

We still on for Tuesday with just 6, or do you want to postpone? Or can we get a few last minute additions?

We still on for Tuesday with just 6, or do you want to postpone? Or can we get a few last minute additions?

Bump this tomorrow morning around 10. (Nothing wrong with dinner for six - wish we had 2-3 of them every night, all around town.)

Speaking of which, Nate Waugaman (our own chefn8) and I are talking about a dinner at Mealey's Table which would be perfect for our northern Montgomery County members.

Well, it's 10:30. I am okay with postponing it until later in May--maybe when agm and nqd can make it? Post here! Thanks.

I'm fine with sticking with this Tuesday, but I could also do May 8th or 15th. May 1 is iffy; 22nd is out.

Unless there's an abrupt about-face, you may want to officially call this off at this point since everyone has wavered. Can someone make sure that all attendees know, one way or the other?

OK, take 2 - we're going with Tuesday May 8th at 7:30p. It looks like everyone who was going to go today is in, plus AGM/NQD?

The more the merrier - please consider joining us!