3 replies to this topic

#1 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,911 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

I just wanted to say thank you to Eater for picking up on some dr.com posts in Amy's thorough compilation of internet reviews for Green Pig Bistro. It's very rewarding to see our members having a direct impact on the dining world. The impact is always there - I know that, and restaurants know that - but it's nice for the members here to actually be able to see it because sometimes it can seem like a very intangible force.

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

#2 Amy M

Amy M

I Just Made My First Post!

• 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

Thanks Don! And to your members for their great feedback.
Amy McKeever

Editor,
Eater DC - Facebook - Twitter

#3 pizza man

pizza man

hammerhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

Still my source for dining dirt, although sometimes we take ourselves a little too much..

Rutted gob buster.  I will deny you..

#4 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,911 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:10 PM

Thanks Don! And to your members for their great feedback.

Say hi next time :)

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users