6 PM Parking at Founding Farmers on a Weekday

Rhone1998

I have a work event tonight at Founding Farmers, 19th and Pennsylvania, at 6:00. Do rush hour parking restrictions end at 6:00 around there? If I get there before 6:00, does anyone know if there are any on-street parking options nearby, or will I need to find a garage?

thanks in advance!

I have a work event tonight at Founding Farmers, 19th and Pennsylvania, at 6:00. Do rush hour parking restrictions end at 6:00 around there? If I get there before 6:00, does anyone know if there are any on-street parking options nearby, or will I need to find a garage?

thanks in advance!

Standard rush hour parking ends at 6:30, and most streets around that area will have it in effect. There may be some that don't - why don't you call Founding Farmers and ask them?

If you don't mind parking a few blocks back, there's parking around 22nd street or 23rd street that is either 2hr zone 2 or meter parking, but I can't remember if there is the rush hour restriction nearby. The meter parking around FF are now all "unlimited by meter" until 10:30pm, so make sure you feed the meter by the machine or parkmobile.

When we go to events at Lisner and arrive around that time for some pre-show food and drink, we almost always find parking on F Street between 20th and 19th (it is a one way street in the direction of 20th going to 19th - aka eastbound). Unless they have changed it recently, that block is metered until 6:30pm with no rush hour parking prohibitions, and it is only a few walkable blocks from FF.

Thanks, everyone! We parked where dcs suggested (I think it was E St though...the south side of that park there between 19th and 20th). Either way, even at 5:45 there were three or four available spots, and by the time I left around 8:30 there was plenty of parking. Great spot to know about.