Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DonRocks

Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies - Kathleen King's Thin, Buttery Disks of Wow!

6 posts in this topic

I'm tempted to put this in the New York forum, but my goodness, what cookies these are. A sample pack of three chocolate chip cookies was dropped off from the Fancy Food Show preview, and these are as good as any packaged chocolate-chip cookies I can ever remember having enjoyed. It took such enormous love to offer Matt the third one from the pack that one day, I hope he looks back and realizes just what I did for him.

Has anyone else tried these, and do you think they're as good as I do? I could easily and happily eat 100 of them, and they are probably 3-4 inches in diameter, so they're not that small. Fantastic, earth-shattering, and worth any possible weight gain incurred.

Cheers,

Rocks

Thanks to this forum, I sought these cookies out today at the new MOM's market in Rockville. I was almost hoping they weren't there, because do I really need to buy a bag of cookies? But there they were, and I purchased a bag of the oatmeal raisin. They were really terrific- I just love the crispy texture. These may just replace Berger Cookies as my favorite store-bought cookies. And for me, that's saying something.

Oh yeah, these are good cookies. Picked some up from the minibar offerings at the Ace Hotel and was really pleased with how tasty they are! Good to know I can find them in the DC area, too.