Photo

Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies - Kathleen King's Thin, Buttery Disks of Wow!

Southampton NY Bakery Cookies Chocolate Chip Cookies OMFG

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,684 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:23 PM

I'm tempted to put this in the New York forum, but my goodness, what cookies these are. A sample pack of three chocolate chip cookies was dropped off from the Fancy Food Show preview, and these are as good as any packaged chocolate-chip cookies I can ever remember having enjoyed. It took such enormous love to offer Matt the third one from the pack that one day, I hope he looks back and realizes just what I did for him.

Has anyone else tried these, and do you think they're as good as I do? I could easily and happily eat 100 of them, and they are probably 3-4 inches in diameter, so they're not that small. Fantastic, earth-shattering, and worth any possible weight gain incurred.

Cheers,
Rocks

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

#2 Mark Slater

Mark Slater

@WinosaurusRex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

I never leave Whole Foods Market without a bag of these.

Manager, Bastille 1201 N. Royal St., Alexandria, VA

manager@bastillerestaurant.com

http://www.bastillerestaurant.com

#3 Lori Gardner

Lori Gardner

ventworm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

Thanks to this forum, I sought these cookies out today at the new MOM's market in Rockville. I was almost hoping they weren't there, because do I really need to buy a bag of cookies? But there they were, and I purchased a bag of the oatmeal raisin. They were really terrific- I just love the crispy texture. These may just replace Berger Cookies as my favorite store-bought cookies. And for me, that's saying something.

follow me on twitter: @foodobsessed6
follow my blog: Been There Eaten That

#4 goldenticket

goldenticket

Oompa Loompa

• Membership Director
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,927 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:36 PM

Oh yeah, these are good cookies. Picked some up from the minibar offerings at the Ace Hotel and was really pleased with how tasty they are! Good to know I can find them in the DC area, too.

Jackie B.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Wonka/Dahl/O'Shaughnessy

#5 zoramargolis

zoramargolis

leviathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

I found them at the Tenley Whole Foods, but none at the Glover Park store. Excellent. Thanks for the tip, I think...

#6 DaRiv18

DaRiv18

hammerhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

All five varieties at the Foggy Bottom WF. 14 cookies for $5.

"All martinis taste good but do not promote fine distinctions in taste or other areas of intellectual discrimination." Raymond Sokolov, How to Cook

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Southampton NY, Bakery, Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, OMFG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users