Tate's Bake Shop Chocolate Chip Cookies - Kathleen King's Thin, Buttery Disks of Wow!

I'm tempted to put this in the New York forum, but my goodness, what cookies these are. A sample pack of three chocolate chip cookies was dropped off from the Fancy Food Show preview, and these are as good as any packaged chocolate-chip cookies I can ever remember having enjoyed. It took such enormous love to offer Matt the third one from the pack that one day, I hope he looks back and realizes just what I did for him.

Has anyone else tried these, and do you think they're as good as I do? I could easily and happily eat 100 of them, and they are probably 3-4 inches in diameter, so they're not that small. Fantastic, earth-shattering, and worth any possible weight gain incurred.

Cheers,

Rocks

Thanks to this forum, I sought these cookies out today at the new MOM's market in Rockville. I was almost hoping they weren't there, because do I really need to buy a bag of cookies? But there they were, and I purchased a bag of the oatmeal raisin. They were really terrific- I just love the crispy texture. These may just replace Berger Cookies as my favorite store-bought cookies. And for me, that's saying something.