Shinya Shokudo

lion

I recently found out there this is a season 2 of on my favorite Japanese cooking dramas, "Shinya Shokudo". Not sure if I posted it here before, but recommend both seasons for interesting little stories about a Japanese diner that operates at night and has bunch of characters whose stories get told each episode.

Easy to find, just search for the title.

Shinya Shokudo was remade into a Korean version which is on DramaFever called Late Night Restaurant.

The Japanese version had another season and also a movie with most of the same characters from the tv show.

lion, did "Shinya Shokudo" change into "Late Night Restaurant," or has that been added as a different show? To put things in perspective for answering my question, I don't even know what DramaFever is. :unsure:

lion, did "Shinya Shokudo" change into "Late Night Restaurant," or has that been added as a different show? To put things in perspective for answering my question, I don't even know what DramaFever is. :unsure:

Shinya Shokudo (Japanese link) is the name of the original Japanese show (three seasons) and also became a movie. It's also called Midnight Diner or Midnight Canteen and is based on the manga.

Korean television made a Korean language version called Simyashikdang or Late Night Restaurant, which aired this summer.

DramaFever is a website where you can watch Korean and some other Asian television and movies. The entire series of the Korean version is there. However they do not have the original Japanese version anymore. It is not on Amazon or Netflix at the moment, but should be! If you search on Youtube for Shinya Shokodu there are translated versions of the show.