I'd bet that Per Se will be astounding in the next month or so.

Funny!  I was going to post the same sentiment at the end of my post above, but I wasn't sure how to word it.  LIke,how long is it going to take them to whip things into shape, a day, or a week, or a month?   Anyhow, the same thought crossed my mind.

Funny!  I was going to post the same sentiment at the end of my post above, but I wasn't sure how to word it.  LIke,how long is it going to take them to whip things into shape, a day, or a week, or a month?   Anyhow, the same thought crossed my mind.

Great minds think alike.  :D

It's a restaurant, not a church. Read Pete Wells hilarious review of Seí±or Frogs in Times Square. Per Se sounds like the most un-fun restaurant in the world.

The thing is, when I was there last year, we had a great time.  It looks like we may have just lucked out in having a personable waiter. He was young, and read us well...kept things light and very informal.  The sommelier was a little uptight, but not terribly so, and he definitely opened up and got into a 'story-telling' mood after chatting for a little while.

And yeah, that Seí±or Frogs review is fantastic.