Chariots For Hire, Limousine Service - Sterling-Based Rides For All Occasions

Anyone have a recommendations for a limo service with a really big (14-16 passenger) vehicle? Reston Limo has a bus, but we're headed to Jiffy Lube and were looking for something a bit more festive. We could just get two limos, but it looks like a giant, obnoxious vehicle would be more cost effective and fun.

I'd recommend "Chariots for Hire". We rented one of their limo buses and the service / overall experience was top notch (they were early, had the bus filled with ice, etc).

If you wanted to go with the limo vs. the limo bus, it appears they have some stretch escalades or one of the hummer limos that would fit up to 20.

David Hofman

I'd recommend "Chariots for Hire". We rented one of their limo buses and the service / overall experience was top notch (they were early, had the bus filled with ice, etc).

If you wanted to go with the limo vs. the limo bus, it appears they have some stretch escalades or one of the hummer limos that would fit up to 20.

Based on Rovers' recommendation, I went with Chariots for Hire and could not have been more pleased. Our driver (whose name sadly escapes me at the moment) was great, and the 20 person Hummer was well kept, full of ice, and right on time. It was definitely an exceptional day and I would highly recommend this company.

Rich Boone