The Q Company, Leesburg - Mitchell and Sara Matzek's Barbecue at 17 Catoctin Circle

There is a new brick and mortar BBQ shop in Leesburg, and it turns out its pretty darn good. The Q Company. Purely BBQ wise they are solid. Brisket is smoked well and tender. Pork spareribs are delicious as well but a little too tender for my tastes. Clearly smoked well, but they must foil towards the end (or some similar technique) to get it extra tender. Pork is pretty good. Beef ribs were solid as well. Didn't get a chance to get the Smoked Sausage yet. No chicken.

All the BBQ is given dry, with sauce on the side. The sides were ok but not that memorable to me at least. I'm not much of a sides person.

They have an interesting setup. Though they are set up like a restaurant, with a bar etc, they try to act like a roadside stand. When they are out, they are out. No desserts. No kids menu. I'm fine with it, but when I was there a family walked out over it.

Overall I think they are a good addition to route 15 BBQ (it's just off 15), with The Two J's Smokehouse and BBQ Exchange near Charlottesville, The Pit Stop in Gilberts Corner, and Chubby's in Emmitburg Md.