My wife spotted a large sign stating that an "RJ Cooper concept" is coming to the Mosaic District in Merrifield, VA. RJ - care to enlighten us?
Bullet Points on Mosaic:
- yes I am working on a property in the Mosaic District.
- why not the city first? Edens and their team are fantastic and it is a different branch for the brand
- food: think back to vidalia days with less boundaries
- price point: not cheap but not expensive either
- size: 5200 sq ft main level 2100 sq ft roof top (140 seats & 70 on roof)
- Roof top: bar and 3 wood burning grills
- menus: will be different from roof top and the main dining room
- cocktails and spirits: hell yes driven and curated by bryan and myself
- wine & beer: yes
- when will we open? some time between 1.13-12.13
- is it going to be cool? yes not as interactive as rogue but we will not be hiding as well
- name; GYPSY SOUL
- why Merrifield: 10 minutes by harley from my house...and the property is cutting edge
- will we do another property in the city? When we find the right building to buy.