one3five, Owner Steve Markham's Sandwich Trailer at the Montgomery Farm Women's Co-op in Bethesda - Closed

Two words: toasted brioche.

One3five is a food truck that sits where the old Alibaba Falafel truck was before they got kicked out, by the Women's Cooperative Market on WIsconsin and Willow Lane. Unlike other food trucks they don't really roam.

These guys are consistently making the best sandwiches I've eaten in Bethesda. My favorite so far is the ironically named Knot Kosher, which is roast pork, bacon, slaw, and chipotle mayo on butter toasted challah bread. The Turkeylicious is also great: it's your standard bacon turkey sandwich except on brioche with avocado and cranberry mayo.

They also have great soups. I've enjoyed the clam chowder and the squash soups.

A combo with a sandwich, side soup and soda is $10.

If you're ever in Bethesda for lunch and don't want to spend too much, then give these guys a try.

http://www.one3fivecuisine.com

Looks like they are taking over the former Majestic/Gaffney spot on Wisconsin Avenue.  I have had a few sandwiches from the food truck and everything has been very good.  Not sure how this will translate.

Thanks, jandres374. Note that, despite the thread title change, the truck is (I believe) still going strong in the Women's Cooperative  Market.