4 replies to this topic

#1 B.A.R.

B.A.R.

hammerhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:11 AM

Do you have an idle teenager who would be willing to help me take leaves from 2:30 -5:30? Desperate to get this done today, and a forgotten family brunch obligation, coupled with the time change is killing me.

I live off Braddock rd, west of 123, Woodson district. Please PM me.

Pay is $45 per kid, need three kids

Brian Reymann
I'm in the business but content here solely my own and is not associated with my employer at all.

Sometimes, I try to disassociate myself from my own opinions.

#2 bookluvingbabe

bookluvingbabe

leviathan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

Too late for today but I know that many congregations have teen groups that are trying to raise money for service trips. You can often find helpers in exchange for a donation to the trip.

#3 thistle

thistle

leviathan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

I hear you, my son gets lots of offers like this, unfortunately, usually when he has something else going on. Since I know his schedule, I pitch my jobs when he can't refuse...not this weekend, I'm still buried in leaves...

#4 DonRocks

DonRocks

leviathan

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,776 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

[If any enterprising young person wants to come on here and advertise leaf-removal service, simply leave your contact information and pricing.]

dcdining.com - Restaurant Reviews - Facebook <--- LIKE Meeeeeeee! Twitter <--- FOLLOW Meeeeeeee!

If you're a member here, please Friend me personally on Facebook (send me a message with your screen name, please, so I know which member you are!)

#5 B.A.R.

B.A.R.

hammerhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

[If any enterprising young person wants to come on here and advertise leaf-removal service, simply leave your contact information and pricing.]

I AM HIRING!!!!! Need help this Saturday too, same as above, but times may change. PM me!

Brian Reymann
I'm in the business but content here solely my own and is not associated with my employer at all.

Sometimes, I try to disassociate myself from my own opinions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users