Help a Pizza guy find a good job

pizza man

Hey there,

I am sorry to say that my latest attempt at opening a pizzeria has failed. The $ just isn't there.

Not only is this embarrassing for me, it leaves me jobless..

So, I am looking for a new job. Hopefully an enjoyable one, perhaps even involving a wood burning pizza oven, but any enjoyable job will do.

I have over 20 years kitchen experience that has included just about every conceivable kitchen position- including consultant and executive chef.

If you have any leads or suggestions, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

-Edan

Hey there,

I am sorry to say that my latest attempt at opening a pizzeria has failed. The $ just isn't there.

Not only is this embarrassing for me, it leaves me jobless..

So, I am looking for a new job. Hopefully an enjoyable one, perhaps even involving a wood burning pizza oven, but any enjoyable job will do.

I have over 20 years kitchen experience that has included just about every conceivable kitchen position- including consultant and executive chef.

If you have any leads or suggestions, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

-Edan

I was wondering why this ad had almost 600 views.

Thank you to Missy Frederick for giving this ad a mention. Missy, it might have been you, not me, that got Edan this job, so I wish good karma your way.

I was wondering why this ad had almost 600 views.

Thank you to Missy Frederick for giving this ad a mention. Missy, it might have been you, not me, that got Edan this job, so I wish good karma your way.

And I'm not sure how I possibly missed this until just now, but major good karma also to Alex Baldinger for this post in the Going Out Gurus blog. Thank you very much, Alex, and I hope you take satisfaction in knowing that you might have gotten Edan a job by writing this.

Cheers,

Rocks