1 reply to this topic

#1 daveo

daveo

hammerhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

I thought I'd throw this out there after reviewing some year end activity.

This past year the Professional Bartending School provided bartenders for over 130 parties, events, weddings, corporate events, holiday parties, etc.

We don't aggressively advertise or market this service. The school doesn't charge for the service. We will connect you with our graduates and you pay them direct.

We are currently in contact with over 1,000 graduates ranging from people with over 10 years experience to new grads. We have suggested hourly rates. Many of our grads already work for caterers, so you get the same personnel who might cater your event without the overhead charges. Hosts have hired our grads for bartending, serving, barbacking etc. We have staffed events with one to 12 bartenders in the past year.

This year we additionally staffed up many caterers for the holiday season, with some having started their hiring as early as last summer. In past years we often last minute or over a rush two weeks would staff holiday parties and busy December weekends full of parties with up to 100 grads per weekend.

While party season is dying down with New Years this is a year round opportunity as we always have available graduates for any events.

You can contact us at http://bartending-school.com or see pictures of grads at our facebook page http://facebook.com/...tendingSchoolDC,

Phone number is 703 841 9700 and the contact email for our placement director is PBSPlacement@gmail.com

#2 daveo

daveo

hammerhead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

I thought I'd bump this.   Our little old bartending school located in Arlington but servicing the entire region provided staff for numerous events, parties, holiday parties etc. during Sept and October...to the tune of staffing 60 grads for various events.  

At various times over the years we have had requests from caterers for around 100 bartenders for a weekend.   We can handle that.   We handle anything for a request for one experienced bartender to requests for multiple staff for an event.

Currently (as of Nov, 2013) we are in touch with about 1800 grads both new and old, experienced and "new but trained" to staff events:  Anything from private parties to large corporate events.   

The professional bartending school doesn't charge employers for these services.  You do pay the bartenders directly.   But we can get you a lot of folks from all over the region to staff any event virtually anywhere in the region with a lot of trained people.   This past year I believe we staffed the 2 inaugural balls in January with over 50 bartenders within 2 days advance notice.

If you are looking for staff for a small event or a large event contact us.    the schools involvement is free.   

Placement phone number is 703 841 9757.    Placement email is PBSPlacement@gmail.com    We can provide very experienced people upon special request.   A lot  of  the people we provide already or have extensive catering experience with a myriad of services around the region and/or are the same people who advertise and market their services on craigslist, and through other methods.

Feel free to contact us.

http:  bartending-school.com    main phone number is 703 841 9700

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bartenders, bartending, catering, staffing, events, weddings, parties

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users