Extra Ticket Corcoran Uncorked Tonight- Chef's Table

ktmoomau

I have an extra ticket to the Grand Opening of CorcoranUncorked tonight, 7-9 p.m. It is an event to meet Washington, D.C. Chef’s Table author Beth Kanter, photographer Emily Goodstein, and, of course, the chefs whose recipes are featured in the book. I don't want it to go to waste as I believe the event is fully booked.

• Food from 12 D.C. restaurants is free for all guests and members. Please note, there will be a cash bar at the event.Corcoran members will receive one complementary drink ticket at check-in.
  • We will be collecting bags of ground coffee for Miriam’s Kitchenat the event. The homeless men and women who patronize Miriam’s Kitchen prefer flavored coffees, but all contributions are welcome.

I think I can probably scan and email it to you, but it is a member ticket and I don't know if you need to be with the member, if so I can meet up with you pre-event. Anyway please PM me if you would like to use it and we can make arrangements. I will give it to whoever messages me first.

I know some members are going and I hope to see you there! Look out for me as I will be stag (or with another lovely DR member perhaps).

• Like 1

I just bought the book at Costco this past weekend and was wanting to attend, but alas, it was already sold out. Hope hubby feels better soon and doesn't pass it on to you! (My hubby is also home sick today, which is how I would actually be able to go!)