dr.com Valentine's Day Dinner for Singles (and Couples) at Pizzeria Orso

DonRocks

Prepare yourselves, young lovers (remember the Boone's Farm commercial with the old lady? That's me!) Pizzeria Orso will be running a Valentine's Day menu on February 14th for donrockwell.com members only. Sign up for the website NOW (it's free!) - you still have a good week or so to sign up - I'll announce the dinner on Monday.

The problem is that you're going to be the third wheels because this is a group party tailored for single diners. Yes, couples are welcome, too. ^_^

Prepare to arrive for your pre-dinner drink 6:30-7 in the bar area. This drink, plus a four-course dinner will set you back all of $40 CFU! (Cheap Fucks Unite!)

Sign up for donrockwell.com now! Yes, Sign up now! It takes two minutes, it's free, and all you have to do is respond to one innocuous email to verify your email address and identity (no credit cards! no personal information shared! you will be part of our awesome community! - just check your spam folder because the confirmation email usually arrives within seconds) You're crazy not to do this! You'll know half the people in the restaurant, the chef will be cooking for you, you won't have to endure those annoying lovey-dovey maggots holding hands in a booth for two (only to be divorced five years later), and you'll be escaping for an insane amount of money. Do it! Do it! Do it!

Families are welcome!

Chef Artley, what do you say about this meal? Do you have any details? Did I mention to you that we were planning to do this? I sure hope so.

(*) Yep! Guys, don't tell your girl how little you're spending on her. And, if I may recommend a gift, go directly to Jolie Feuille, write Celia Laurent-Ziebold, and tell her you're a friend of mine, and you'll have a custom-made gift ready by February 14th. Get! Moving! On! This! Because! They're! Custom! Made! Go to this link, and look at the beautiful work Celia does. These are the types of thoughtful gifts that girls ... *love* *love* *love* (hint, hint, hint)!

Hey, I custom-ordered two of these, one for my Valentine, and another for my Valentino (who is turning 16 that day (I'm banking on my young dining companion not seeing this)). I miss my mom; I wish I could have ordered three. :( <--- they need a stronger one of these.