Cookie Monster Cookies for 2nd Birthday - Northern Virginia

Pete

We will be celebrating our youngest daughter's 2nd birthday in a couple of weeks and are doing a Cookie Monster theme. My wife is making the cake. However, we were thinking of doing cookies as a party favor. Does anybody know where I can get about a dozen cookies iced/decorated to look like Cookie Monster? We don't have the time to do them ourselves. Northern Virginia area preferred, please!

I'll bet one of the Korean bakeries in Annandale would do it. Call Breeze (703) 462-9093 or Shilla. Also in that area is The Swiss Bakery which excels in customer service. I'd also try Heidelberg or Pastries by Randolph - well, I was going to say "before Mother's Macaroons," but after seeing their website, maybe not. I'd be very surprised if one of these six couldn't help you.

I've been hearing very good things about the following on one of the mom groups:

Cookies to Cocktails

Monster Cookie Company (especially this one!)

Sugar Cookie Creations

Toute Sweets

I don't have a clue on pricing though. Happy early bday to your cutie-putootie!!

Thanks Mary! We wound up using Sugar Cookie Creations. Their cookies turned out really cute and our guests got a kick out of them. I haven't eaten any of them yet, as we have been too busy eating the chocolate chip cookies and the birthday cake my wife made. Just check out this cake she did!

post-139-0-49818400-1363033269_thumb.jpg