New York Express Food Cart, Clarendon Blvd and N. Adams Street in Courthouse

New York Express Food Cart in front of Courthouse in Arlington On Clarendon Boulevard:

Actually I agree with Yelpers on this one: http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-york-express-food-cart-arlington and its good they have it referenced on the web. not the best ever NY styled sandwiches....but pretty darn good!!! and yes the two guys who operate it are quite nice .

We are adding a piece on our website about places to eat around our little business (referenced below) (corner of Wilson and Barton Street in Arlington) on the recommendations of our staff. They are here early to late and do everything from breakfast to dinner...and definitely drinks. Since we get way way more than 10,000 visits a year from folks and we do make food recommendations to students and visitors it makes sense.

New York Express made the recommendation list on the advice of one staffer. Frankly we sporadically bring in lunches from various nearby places and that is one of them and it does get kudo's.

The staff is not a "big bucks group" but they have a keen sense for value...and it turns out some of the suggestions are completely in keeping with the accumulated wisdom of DR.com......

Now that doesn't sound very authentic. :D

They are generally nice.

I was thinking about this food cart b/c they received several kudo's from our staff. I looked them up on the web. No website. The best info is from yelp (I hate to say). Actually I think the reviews are reasonably informative and true to my experience: http://www.yelp.com/biz/new-york-express-food-cart-arlington.

The one review that cracked me up was somebody referencing the nearby guys at Brooklyn Bagel. They are very nice guys, and not intimidating at all. Though on weekends Brooklyn Bagel is all business with huge lines, and no time to chat.