Locksmith in DC?

LauraB

Ferhat recommended Baldino's. I've used them twice in the fairly distant past and they did what they said they'd do, at the price they said they'd charge - I'd probably call them again, absent any additional knowledge. I don't remember doing somersaults over them, but I do remember feeling I'd gotten fair value, both times in a fairly desperate situation (lockouts). Feeling you got "fair value" is not something that always happens in those types of situations - people can be predatory, and all too often, are.

Thank you to Don and daveo for mentioning Baldino's.  I called them earlier this week and was able to schedule an appointment within a day.  I was very pleased with the service, which was to replace 2 deadbolts.  The locksmith, Eric, was very professional and personable.  He arrived on time and gave me a range of options, some of which were less expensive than what I had originally asked for.  He went above and beyond what he needed to do and didn't charge me for it.  If I ever need a locksmith again, they'll be my first call.

• Like 1