dr.com Farewell Dinners at Dino, 7p Wed 12/4 (Full) and Mon 12/9

DanielK

12/11 emergency!  

When I was talking to KT, I thought we were doing the dinner on Monday night.  We are already booked for a large event on 12/11, so we need to move to 12/9 or 12/10.  Let me know ASAP.  Any one who was moved for 12/4 and cant make the new date will be accommodated 12/4 at another table as near as I can get you to the big group.

Can the people who have said they wanted to go let me know which night is better for them so we can give Dean a date?  I would prefer 12/10, but can do 12/9 and move some stuff around.

I prefer Tuesday 12/10.  Choirgirl21 and 92brennan agree.

Okay Dean and Kay, we're there for the 9th or 10th or 12th or whenever.  Grover and I will come suitably hungry and ready to render a (horribly off-key) version of Auld Lang Syne. (if this changes once again, please let us know so we can get there on the proper night).

We'll definitely be there for one of the dates.  We're (me + 1) currently on the 12/4 list but I'm inclined to move it given what Dean told us about the planned menus. That said, I won't know for sure for another day or two but will call Dean and book with credit card once whatever dates here are firm and let Daniel and ktmoomau know.  Think that's all in compliance with the process but, if not, just lemme know. Most importantly, sorry to see Dino leave CP but thrilled he and Kay will thrive in another spot not too far away. And, looking forward to a great meal with many of you.

Confirmed & Credit Carded for 12/4.  I htink it only fair to throw open any unconfirmed spots as of Sunday 12/1 to first come first served.

2 Daniel K
2 ol_ironstomach 
2 bettyjoan 
1 gavm5 
1 LydiaR
2 ClaudiaR
2 Pine Nut Tart
1 TheMatt
1 Zoramargolis
2 Heather
2 Barbara
1 Halloween
3 lackadaisi

Confirmed and credit carded for 12/9

2 KTMoomau
1 Toogs
1 Choirgirl21
1 92brennan
2 Darkstar
2 Grover and what's his name

If you check your online credit card bills and see charges for United Airlines First Class, one way IAD-FCO or a few million euro to the Montalcino Palazzo & Old Vines Brunello Vineyard Company, I won't be seeing you on the 4th or the 11th!  

We're moving from the 4th to the 9th.  And, for Daniel and KT, we're now booked with cc. Dean's characterization of the 9th as a bit "more adventurous" and with "cioppino" sealed the deal. Thanks Dean--really looking forward to wishing you a hearty buon viaggio to parts not too far in style.  Maybe if we're all really nice to Dean, he could be convinced to make some zeppole as part of the final course with his great Ceremony coffee! 

Ok sorry I have been in court.  Nothing like the holidays to make the motions day docket quite long...

this is the list for December 9th, if I had you previously signed up and you can't make it let me know.

KTMoomau +1

Rovers 2000

Bookluvingbabe

Toogs

Choirgirl21

92brennan

Escoffier

Grover

Ilaine +2

Soup

Darkstar +1

laniloa (unless a Dec 4th spot has cleared)

Please call and give Dean your cc.  We have plenty more room, so sign on up!

We're moving from the 4th to the 9th.  And, for Daniel and KT, we're now booked with cc. Dean's characterization of the 9th as a bit "more adventurous" and with "cioppino" sealed the deal. Thanks Dean--really looking forward to wishing you a hearty buon viaggio to parts not too far in style.  Maybe if we're all really nice to Dean, he could be convinced to make some zeppole as part of the final course with his great Ceremony coffee! 

Fuck Off

highly unlikely... our fryer tastes of pork fat.... hmmmmm.....

Finally confirmed +2 for 12/9. Please put me on wait list for 12/4. In an ideal world, +3, cannot do +2. Solo or +3 only. My husbands brother is visiting, he won't leave his brother at home alone, but I can go alone since I snagged +3 for the ninth.