Christmas Eve/Day Openings

SeanMike

Anyone know of a good list of what restaurants and bars are open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

For instance, I know the Passenger is closed Christmas Eve, but Hogo and Mockingbird Hill (for instance) will be open, and on Christmas Day Ragtime opens at 8 PM.

This year I'm sans family for the most part over those two days (parents are visiting over the weekend, brother will be at in-laws Xmas day, and I'm working the 24th and the 26th) so I'm hoping to get out of the house and have some fun.

(To be honest, I'm quite looking forward to it.)

EDIT TO ADD: I do know of Washingtonian's brunch list, but most of those aren't up my alley. I did just see this on DCist:

http://dcist.com/2013/12/restaurants_open_on_christmas_day.php

SeanMike -

Here are some places in Clarendon/Courthouse that will be open Xmas evening:

Galaxy Hut website:  "xmas eve: closed. xmas: open at 5pm, beer and fryer only."

Rhodeside Grill Facebook"Rhodeside will be closed Dec 24th and reopen Dec 25th PM" (they clarified 6pm)

Spider Kelly's Facebook: "We are proud to announce that we will be open normal hours on Christmas Eve. We open at 8pm Christmas Day."

Corduroy is open on Christmas, as per usual, but getting a reservation through Open Table may be problematical.

Juniper (in the Fairmont Hotel at 24th & M Streets, NW) is also open.  I know this because I just learned that the chef, Ian Bens, lives in my building and he told me they would be open. I've not eaten there, yet, but hope to in the near future. The menu on the website looks interesting.