Happy Hour and Snacks on Friday Evening Between Crystal City and North Arlington

Bart

This is very short notice, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

My wife and I have to be at Washington-Lee High school tonight at 7 pm and were looking to kill some time after work somewhere between there and Crystal CIty/Pentagon City.  The school right off 66 near Wilson Blvd and N Quincy St.

We'll be traveling through or near Rosslyn, Clarendon, Colonial Village, Lyon Village, and Virginia Square.  I'm not very familiar with this area and the Dinning Guide / Restaurant Guide has A LOT of options!

Does any place stand out as a good place to get a couple apps and a drink?

Thanks!

This is very short notice, but I figured I'd give it a shot.

My wife and I have to be at Washington-Lee High school tonight at 7 pm and were looking to kill some time after work somewhere between there and Crystal CIty/Pentagon City.  The school right off 66 near Wilson Blvd and N Quincy St.

We'll be traveling through or near Rosslyn, Clarendon, Colonial Village, Lyon Village, and Virginia Square.  I'm not very familiar with this area and the Dinning Guide / Restaurant Guide has A LOT of options!

Does any place stand out as a good place to get a couple apps and a drink?

Thanks!

Don't forget it's Friday, and the places in the Courthouse-Clarendon corridor become very crowded. I vote the bar at Water & Wall, on the condition that you have to report in afterwards. :)

Willow is super close too, you could even park at W&L and walk if the weather isn't too bad.  I haven't been to Water and Wall yet, but I bet it would be great too.  Lyon Hall has a really good happy hour, but it can be hard to find parking around there.