Non-Alcoholic Beverages: This Saturday Night, February 1st, 2014, in Chinatown

winger1930

We're heading out with a few friends Saturday night to celebrate my wife's birthday.  Normally, this is an easy request - we start at Hogo, maybe sneak into the Passenger, and wander down to the street to a new restaurant we haven't had.  Grab a little to eat, a drink or two, and move on to the next place.

However, this year, my wife happens to be 17 weeks pregnant, so we need to get her some non-alcoholic beverages.  Are there any places out there where they have some exceptional, non-alcoholic drinks?  We were thinking of starting at Hogo still, as I'm assuming they'll be able to whip something tasty up for her to drink.  After that, I wasn't sure where to go.  We don't HAVE to be down in Chinatown, as long as we can have a couple places we can go to.  I know when we went to Dino a couple weeks ago, she enjoyed one of their shrubs, so that gives you an idea of what she's into.  Any ideas would be much appreciated!

In Chinatown, I would be on the phone this afternoon with Hogo, The Passenger, Graffiato, Daikaya Ramen, the eastwardly Kushi and Busboys & Poets, and then depending on whether you want to go north or south, Rogue 24 and Corduroy; or the myriad of places in Penn Square that would have them (write me if these aren't obvious), but I would definitely call first to avoid disappointment.