The Manor House, Chef Nathan Kirkpatrick at Poplar Springs Inn - Fine Dining at a B&B in Casanova, VA

Interesting looking menu, I wonder what the prices are. The wine list is skimpy for a restaurant of that type and again, no idea of the prices. I did find the Thursday special interesting since is says it includes wine. I would assume that the Ridge Monte Bello is not the wine they chose for that purpose :) . I'd never heard of the place, but it sure looks pretty.

Interesting looking menu, I wonder what the prices are. The wine list is skimpy for a restaurant of that type and again, no idea of the prices. I did find the Thursday special interesting since is says it includes wine. I would assume that the Ridge Monte Bello is not the wine they chose for that purpose laugh.gif . I'd never heard of the place, but it sure looks pretty.

Hmmm, when I clicked on the Menu selection I was asked for a username and password. I could scroll through the menu first page but nothing else...sounds like a web fix is in order.

Interesting looking menu, I wonder what the prices are. The wine list is skimpy for a restaurant of that type and again, no idea of the prices. I did find the Thursday special interesting since is says it includes wine. I would assume that the Ridge Monte Bello is not the wine they chose for that purpose laugh.gif . I'd never heard of the place, but it sure looks pretty.

They did leave the prices of the ports and the after dinner drinks. Gives a general idea of price point. The ports:

PORTS

Cockburns Special Reserve 9
Dow's Crusted 1999 10
Ramos Pinto 10 Year 12
Dow's Late Bottled Vintage 1998 12
Dow's Vintage Porto 1985 18

A little more price point info on the Specials page:

THURSDAY DINNER SPECIALS

Join The Manor House Restaurant every Thursday for our Chef's Feature three course Dinner! Includes a carefully paired bottle of wine. Choice of red or white available. Cost $55 per guest plus tax and service charge. Vegetarian requests accommodated. Valet Parking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREE COURSE CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH TASTING MENU

Join The Manor House Restaurant every Sunday for a Champagne Brunch. Cost $55 per guest plus tax and service charge.