Yayla Bistro, The Gozubuyuk Family's Turkish on Lee Highway and N. Westmoreland Street in North Arlington

We tried out this Turkish-Lebanese-Greek restaurant tonight and it was really good.  We had falafel, dolmas, grilled squid, boregi, and moussaka.  Everything was pretty good.  We will definitely go back again.  They have only been open 2-1/2 months but the place was very busy tonight.  It is located near the Chasin' Tails restaurant.

I really liked Yayla this weekend. I'm not an expert on Turkish food by a long shot but their spreads were very good and my kids loved the cheese flatbread and olives.  The menu is interesting and i"d try it again. 

I feel compelled to tell you that the very small book store across the street has wine, beer, books and chocolate.  A must visit.

• Like 1

I love that bookstore! One More Page Books - they may be small, but they are very well curated and they are terrific at book suggestions for gifts or for yourself.  Since Olsson's is gone, it's one of the few indie bookstores left in NoVa (there's some indie kids' bookstores I know of, Hooray for Books and a couple others, but I don't know of other all-purpose ones in or near Arlington).

We ate at Yayla for the first time a couple weeks ago and liked it very much also. Excellent bread and spreads (hpititi was my favorite, feta and red pepper) and good main dishes, and nice service.